- DataBinding support for the SWT DateTime widget. No doubt this will be useful. 
- DataBinding MultiValidator: Add support for dependencies other than those expressed by IObservables. We have run into this roadblock a few times and its good to see it has been lifted. 
- Copy/paste support for installed software list. Helpful for reporting issues. 
- Enable CTRL-mouse navigation for implementing classes. You know when Ctrl-Click takes you to the interface instead of the implementation? Now its smart. This is awesome. 
- New tracing API. Recently noticed we need debug level output in our product and this will be useful in implementing such a log. 
Monday, March 16, 2009
Favorites from 3.5M6
There are some goodies in 3.5M6. Here are a few of my favorites.